Jared has got a good point (amongst plenty others) when calling his area of expertise ‘Customer Experience’. It is a more precise term for what he is doing whilst working primarily with retail clients. It makes business understand his role instantaneously and how he’ll bring value to their business.
Having settled into Noosa with family, buying a house and getting it into shape I have also found my professional bearings. Using my IA skills designing ‘User Experiences’ for the Australian market I am focusing on eCommerce – I guess that could become ‘Customer Experiences’.
other goodies to remember:
– ongoing ‘rinse and repeat’ cycles make for a great customer experience
– hire a smart analytics company
– 3 components of the ‘Customer Experience Framework’:
- Who’s visiting? (Segments)
- Why are people visiting? (Intentions)
- What are they doing? (Behaviours)
Thanks for sharing, Jared, and all the best.